VisionLink Unified Service information helps Maintenance Managers, Service Managers, and Service Technicians get a complete picture of their fleet's health and keep their assets up and running. VisionLink Unified Service can help you:
- Decide when to act upon overdue and upcoming service intervals for timely planned preventive maintenance
- Determine which assets require immediate attention based on severity of fault codes, fluid analysis samples, and inspections results
- Assign and monitor progress on all activities associated with maintaining the fleet
- Schedule maintenance based on asset location to increase technician efficiency and reduce downtime and costly repeated trips
- Promptly address faults on their assets and events due to operator errors or machine breakdowns
- Monitor progress on all activities associated with maintaining the health of the fleet
- Review the service and maintenance history of the assets
Here's how to get started with VisionLink Unified Service:
- Start your VisionLink Unified Service journey with quick how-to tutorial videos
- Dive deeper into VisionLink Unified Service with comprehensive workflow training videos
Whether you work on a mobile device or on your desktop, you can easily navigate between features while retaining your focus on your selected assets. Move between VisionLink Unified Service features using menus on mobile devices and pages on the desktop.
When your email address is associated with multiple accounts, you are prompted to select the main account (and optionally, a sub-account) upon login. This Account Selection feature is designed for:
- Dealer users who use the same email address across multiple accounts (Dealer and Customer accounts)
- Dealer users who have multiple customer accounts under their main account
- Customer users who use the same email address across multiple Customer accounts.
Find the assets you want to investigate using the VisionLink Unified Service Predictive Search feature. You can quickly search for assets using a keyword that matches the Asset ID, S/N, or All (default). Based on your entry, the Predictive Search feature suggests unique assets that match your search so you can identify, isolate, and act upon your selected asset or assets.
With the exception of the Dashboard, you can apply global filters to restrict actions to a subset of your assets in each VisionLink Unified Service feature. For example, you can filter your assets by geofence, product family, location, etc., in the Fault Code page and focus on the same filtered set of assets in Inspections.
You can apply multiple filters, which remain in effect until you clear or change them.
Use Predictive Search to select multiple filters in the same filter categories. Deleting the entry in the Predictive Search text box brings back the entire filter category list. In addition, a sort feature can be used to sort filters in ascending and descending order. The sort feature can be used independently of or in conjunction with the Predictive Search feature.
Configure your interface to match the way you do business. Set your preferences for default language, units of measure, time zone, etc. You can change your user preferences in the Preferences page. Your preferences override any preferences set for your user account.
Launch a VisionLink application by selecting from the App Launcher. The app opens in another browser window so you can easily navigate between open applications via browser tabs.
Note – If the VisionLink app is unavailable, you may not have a subscription for it or you may not have permission to access it. Contact your Administrator for assistance.